A Virtual Forum With SAP & Oliver Wight EMEA
How to transform Supply Chain Planning to build Resilience & Agility
Supply chain has been dominating boardroom discussions in the past year, companies now realize that Supply Chain Resilience is paramount to ensuring sustainable business growth and differentiation.
With persistent disruptions and an inability to accurately predict business conditions even a few weeks out, there is a premium on agile Supply Chain Planning for brand owners and manufacturers.
Resiliency dictates planning must consider multiple Supply Chain variability scenarios and synchronize across finance, manufacturing, logistics and trading partners.
10:00 - 10:05 | Welcome & Intro
10:05 - 10:30 | SAP & Oliver Wight Presentation
10:35 - 11:00 | Breakout Rooms
11:05 - 11:30 | Norgren Presentation
11:30 - 12:00 | Live Q&A
Join the discussion to hear more about key elements of state-of-the-art, intelligent Supply Chains that help companies in this critical Digital Transformation.
- Provide real-time visibility to intelligently respond to exceptions, improve customer service and increase Supply Chain Resilience.
- Apply self-learning and intelligent planning methods to deliver touchless Supply Chain Planning and decision alignment.
- Sense customer experience and demand to improve predictive modeling and effectively sync your entire value chain.
- Collaborate in real-time with suppliers and contract manufacturing organizations across multiple Supply Chain processes, systems, and geographies.
- Michael Snape, Partner at Oliver Wight EAME
- Richard Wonnacott, Digital Supply Chain Centre of Excellence – Integrated Business Planning at SAP
- Mike Keen, Global S & OP Director, Norgren
- Judy Perry, Global Demand Planning Manager, Norgren