Meet the Team – Stewart Kelly
04 Jan 2016
- How long have you worked for Oliver Wight EAME?
I joined Oliver Wight in April 2003, so therefore have been at the business for twelve years.
- What’s your background?
Before joining Oliver Wight I was the Global Supply Chain Director for Flexsys and prior to this I led the OW Class A programme at FMC Process Additives Division.
- What does your day-to-day job involve?
My role involves teaching and coaching a variety of clients in a number of different industries on integrated business planning and how to achieve business success over the long-term horizon.
- What’s your favourite part of the job?
That light bulb moment when companies realise that they can make significant improvements to their performance.
- What’s your idea of a utopian workplace?
Routine things happen routinely and things work correctly first time. People understand the business strategy, understand how they can contribute towards it and are motivated to do excellent work everyday.
- If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Pragmatic. Practical. Persistent – the three P’s.
- What would people be surprised to know about you?
I own two motorbikes. Both of which are from the 1980’s and have been restored and made road worthy again.
- What’s your biggest achievement?
Professionally it would be achieving Class A with FMC Additives Division and personally, getting married and becoming a Dad.