Meet the Team - Birgit Breitschuh
30 Mar 2016
1. How long have you worked for Oliver Wight?
It’s been three years – wow, time has flown by!
2. What’s your background?
I helped Wrigley Europe achieve Business Excellence. Before that, I held various management functions within Wrigley. This was a great foundation to build confidence and trust within the organization and ultimately lead Europe to Class A success.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
Mentoring, coaching and supporting clients – helping them change on their own and support organizations in their transition.
4. What’s your favourite part of the job?
Interacting with clients from various backgrounds, nationalities and businesses - that is what makes every day special.
5. What’s your idea of a utopian workplace?
I need variety. I want to permanently learn new things and grow daily with new challenges. Adding value while working with interesting personalities motivates me day in day out.
6. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Motivating, inspiring and energetic.
7. What is your favourite saying?
Who stops improving, has ceased to be good.
8. What would people be surprised to know about you?
Not a lot. I am a very transparent person and I have no secrets.
9. What’s your biggest achievement? – Professional and/or personal
Establishing Oliver Wight in Germany is definitely one of my biggest professional achievements. We have accomplished a lot in such a short time – and there is still a lot to come.
Personally, I am very proud of my family – we have two self-confident, successful and happy children.