Integrated Business Planning: Realize The Potential - Virtual
Integrated Reconciliation’s role in extracting value from the Integrated Business Planning process is crucial yet many businesses struggle to unlock this transformational process.
IBP: Realize the Potential focuses on enabling IBP to be the way you run your business, deliver strategy, and ensure long-term value and success.
Often referred to as the ‘engine room’ of IBP, Integrated Reconciliation is itself a critical process for any business. Ensuring the key players understand how to utilize the process effectively is fundamental to the overall success of IBP in your organization.
Our two-day interactive workshop will provide a detailed overview of the Integrated Reconciliation and Management Business Review process:
- Explore practical steps that can be taken to exploit value and drive excellence in Integrated Business Planning
- Focus on ensuring your IBP process is appropriate for your organizational design, allowing it to flourish
- Explore how to best set up your IBP process design so that it works for you whether you are a single site organization or a complex multi-geographical matrix business
- Delve further into the role of finance and process leaders so function leaders are able to drive true gap closure across the business, ensuring full integration, understanding, and delivery of the organizational strategy
- Explore, at a practitioner level, how these key roles drive business integration, support decision making, inform the annual and quarterly financial forecasting process, drive one set of numbers and ensure IBP is the primary planning process in the business
This critical workshop is for anyone involved in the Integrated Reconciliation or Management Business Review process steps, including IBP process leaders, finance leaders, and function leaders & specialists leading the supporting processes of product, demand and supply management.
Oliver Wight Partner, Andy Walker explains why this workshop is crucial in unlocking the full power of your IBP process:
Please login to proceed!
Over 70 fortune 500 companies have trusted Oliver Wight to help them understand their business needs. See what a few of our clients have said.
Our primary objective has always been to be our clients’ most trusted external advisor. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients.
"So far, we estimate that process improvements and efficiencies have delivered savings of approximately €2 million."
Doctor Egiziano Iencinella
Supply Chain Director
“Really concise overview of the whole IBP process – perfect for Executives to understand the process, and for others to refresh their memory on some of the key principles."
Head of European Logistics
“Mind blowing and educational. This workshop clearly defines the strategy and vision of what IBP will bring!”
Planning and Logistics Manager
Industrial Engineering Organisation