Integrated Business Planning: An Executive Guide (in German) - Virtual
In this uncertain world, it is vital that you are able to anticipate change early, understand key implications, and make timely decisions to stay ahead of the competition and keep your organization securely on track.
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a cutting edge process which creates cross-functional alignment and enables businesses to refocus to meet the challenges of an ever-changing environment. It generates readiness for alternative outcomes, enhances collaboration, and ultimately drives the deployment of strategy.
IBP is the chosen process of some of the world’s most profitable and best-known organizations. A common-sense way to run the business, IBP maximizes profit and enables leaders to manage risk with confidence.
But for IBP to drive real success in your business, education and knowledge must cascade their way throughout the entire organization. That’s why this workshop is ideal not only for leaders, but for those who engage with them.
During the one-day workshop, you will explore the world of IBP and gain an executive-level education, along with a clear eyed view of what it takes to make it happen, so that you are prepared for the future, whatever may hold.
Birgit Breitschuh, Oliver Wight Partner
As an Oliver Wight Partner, Birgit draws on an extensive background in change management to deliver optimal performance for an array of organisations. She is engaged with a broad range of industries including pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers of major manufacturers and service providers. Combining her industry experience with multilingual skills, Birgit is able to initiate change management across a variety of international markets and businesses.
Ultimately everybody in your organization needs to be engaged with IBP since it is the process that will run your business. Fundamental to a successful IBP implementation is the commitment and active engagement of team members, including your organization’s most senior executive.
This workshop is designed for those senior executives, plus the general management team, specialists leading the supporting processes of product management, demand management, supply management, and finance leaders.
9 AM – 12:30 PM CET
2. The fundamentals of Integrated Business Planning
• What is its purpose?
• What are the ’non-negotiables’ required to make IBP work for your business?
• This is also an opportunity to understand your organization’s challenges.
3. The process of Integrated Business Planning
• What are its core characteristics?
• Who is involved in the process?
• How does IBP drive business performance and improvements?
• What is IBP’s role in managing uncertainty?
There will be a 45 minute lunch break from 12:30 PM to 1:15 PM.
1:15 PM - 3:30 PM CET
4. The key elements of Integrated Business Planning
• High level view of what good looks like in each of the 5 key elements of IBP
• What are the key characteristics of a Process Leader?
• Breakout session: IBP Maturity – what is holding you back?
5. Next steps for a successful IBP implementation
• How can you move IBP forward for your business?
• What does it take for an IBP implementation to be successful?
• How can integration challenges be overcome?
Please login to proceed!
Over 70 fortune 500 companies have trusted Oliver Wight to help them understand their business needs. See what a few of our clients have said.
Our primary objective has always been to be our clients’ most trusted external advisor. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients.
"So far, we estimate that process improvements and efficiencies have delivered savings of approximately €2 million."
Doctor Egiziano Iencinella
Supply Chain Director
“Really concise overview of the whole IBP process – perfect for Executives to understand the process, and for others to refresh their memory on some of the key principles."
Head of European Logistics
“Mind blowing and educational. This workshop clearly defines the strategy and vision of what IBP will bring!”
Planning and Logistics Manager
Industrial Engineering Organisation