Gestion de la Supply Chain : de la planification PIC ou IBP (S&OP avancé) à l’exécution
The components of Industrial Excellence
To cope with the constant increase in customer requirements, the implementation of an efficient and agile supply chain is a real competitive advantage for companies. This supply chain is managed using a global planning which integrates all levels from the Industrial and Commercial Plan (PIC or IBP) to execution.
The planning horizons must allow for long, medium and short term integration to ensure consistency, alignment and performance of all production, supply, logistics and warehousing activities.
As a transversal function, the supply chain is closely linked to the management of the product portfolio and the management of demand and the integration of all these elements is crucial for the performance of the company.
The training "Supply Chain Management: from PIC or IBP planning (advanced S&OP) to execution" shows you how to:
- Anticipate potential issues through a PIC or IBP process that looks at a minimum of 24 months ahead and allows the management team to make the right decisions
- Plan your internal and external supply chain optimally to satisfy your customers and control your costs
- Integrate the supply chain with product management and sales management
- Better manage the constraints of your supply chain
- Work with a single set of numbers validated and shared by all links in the chain
This training details the essential elements and fundamental principles for the proper functioning of a supply chain both in terms of processes and associated roles and responsibilities. It also presents the best practices to be implemented for a successful integration with sales management and product management.
The link with more and more advanced information systems is discussed because they make it possible to accelerate the provision of information and offer almost instantaneous monitoring of execution.
- Get a complete overview of the IBP process (advanced S&OP)
- Learn what it takes to implement comprehensive integrated planning and its benefits
- Understand the fundamentals of planning processes (supply planning, demand planning, PDP, MRP, supplier planning, production)
- Measure and improve the performance of your supply chain
It is ideal for plant managers, supply chain managers and managers, production managers, suppliers, production managers, logistics managers, demand managers and any planner in general.
Please login to proceed!
Over 70 fortune 500 companies have trusted Oliver Wight to help them understand their business needs. See what a few of our clients have said.
Our primary objective has always been to be our clients’ most trusted external advisor. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients.
"So far, we estimate that process improvements and efficiencies have delivered savings of approximately €2 million."
Doctor Egiziano Iencinella
Supply Chain Director
“Really concise overview of the whole IBP process – perfect for Executives to understand the process, and for others to refresh their memory on some of the key principles."
Head of European Logistics
“Mind blowing and educational. This workshop clearly defines the strategy and vision of what IBP will bring!”
Planning and Logistics Manager
Industrial Engineering Organisation